UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I have plans for this site...
 
HomePortalMemberlistCalendarGalleryFAQUsergroupsSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/10/2010, 11:10 pm

j-manza wrote:
/F0473H1u1z/ wrote:
MariovSonic wrote:
/F0473H1u1z/ wrote:
j-manza wrote:
me saying shnookis is losing his freedom doesnt sound bad either

If people here in america dont be careful of stupid politicians then we probaly will lose our freedom, im just saying that certain laws that are going around are just making your country worse
Do you want your internet to be censored?

Can't speak for everyone, but censoring the internet is not entirely a bad thing. Somethings on the internet can be very unsuitable for society. While I would not like sites being blocked/shut down, I would be for some sort of rating system to be put up (like they do for movies and video games), where the main computer owner can choose which sites will be filtered out based on their rating.

Anyway...

its the internet, that would be impossible AND just plain stupid. Ratings are pointless, there just made for stupid people and you know it.
its not as bad as you say it is

Your the ignorant idiot who didnt even know this was going on, so how would you know how bad it is?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/10/2010, 11:36 pm

because its probably gonna block hentai and stuff and that isnt a big deal
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/11/2010, 12:06 am

j-manza wrote:
because its probably gonna block hentai and stuff and that isnt a big deal

First of all, there is something wrong with blocking even porn. There are people who have a right to watch that $#!^, to many people there is nothing wrong at all with porn. So blocking that is just imposing the goverments morals onto the ENTIRE country, which is wrong. The goverment should protect the people, porn is not a threat to anyone. Also why would you care if Porn and such isnt blocked, its not like you SEARCH for that stuff right? AND when they say they are gonna block "bad" stuff they mean they can block ANYTHING that they find "bad". "That news website that has a storie that makes Austraila look bad, oh we gotta block that so the people dont see what a $#!^ country they live in." Just like that.... Past and current tyranical countrys have done things just like that, Germany, North Korea, China, Soviet Union, Iran ECT.
And we have seen what hell holes those places are. Why do you think that many countrys have "freedom of the press" so that the goverment doesnt try to do things like this.^

One more thing, dont you realize that igonorant people such as yourself have said things just like you about there goverment, but they end up just losing all there freedom and are under a dictator?
It can happen quickly or slowly over time, that is why you must always safe guard your rights and freedoms.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/11/2010, 11:02 am

Shnookis whats the big deal? Its not like the end of the world, Its just darn Internet
and its darn rude, I dont think anyone hardly watches it and its sick
They should do it, a 2 year old boy could just hear the word "tits", type it in and find rude stuff, its not nice
and plus if little kids see it what are they gonna say to there moms?
They should only allow websites if you claim your ID or something
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/11/2010, 6:07 pm

/F0473H1u1z/ wrote:
its the internet, that would be impossible AND just plain stupid. Ratings are pointless, there just made for stupid people and you know it.

Not nessesarally impossible. Anti-virus protection services like Mcafee and Norton can leave ratings on search engines based on viruses, they can easily scan for key words and/or files related to certain content.

Ratings are not pointless. Do you want a bunch of 5 year-olds going to see "Halloween" or something of the sort? Some how I don't think watching slaughter would be good for children at such a young age.

/F0473H1u1z/ wrote:
First of all, there is something wrong with blocking even porn. There are people who have a right to watch that $#!^, to many people there is nothing wrong at all with porn. So blocking that is just imposing the goverments morals onto the ENTIRE country, which is wrong. The goverment should protect the people, porn is not a threat to anyone. Also why would you care if Porn and such isnt blocked, its not like you SEARCH for that stuff right? AND when they say they are gonna block "bad" stuff they mean they can block ANYTHING that they find "bad". "That news website that has a storie that makes Austraila look bad, oh we gotta block that so the people dont see what a $#!^ country they live in." Just like that.... Past and current tyranical countrys have done things just like that, Germany, North Korea, China, Soviet Union, Iran ECT.
And we have seen what hell holes those places are. Why do you think that many countrys have "freedom of the press" so that the goverment doesnt try to do things like this.^

One more thing, dont you realize that igonorant people such as yourself have said things just like you about there goverment, but they end up just losing all there freedom and are under a dictator?
It can happen quickly or slowly over time, that is why you must always safe guard your rights and freedoms.

I agree. People do/should have the right to choose to watch that kind of stuff. But I'd prefer to not have to browse the internet and suddenly have some gross picture I don't want to see pop up on the screen.

I can think of a few reasons porn can be considered "bad", but I still don't think the government shouldn't censor the internet. The internet is different from all other media because anyone can contribute, so censoring it would be taking away the rights of the people who posted said "questionable" content. Like I said, a simple "rating system" or even "parental controls" would suffice.

jimbster wrote:
They should only allow websites if you claim your ID or something

That's actually a pretty decent idea there. You can't get into an adult bar or club without an ID, so why should you be allowed on an adult website without one?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/11/2010, 6:49 pm

jimbster wrote:
Shnookis whats the big deal? Its not like the end of the world, Its just darn Internet
and its darn rude, I dont think anyone hardly watches it and its sick
They should do it, a 2 year old boy could just hear the word "tits", type it in and find rude stuff, its not nice
and plus if little kids see it what are they gonna say to there moms?
They should only allow websites if you claim your ID or something

AND I SAY AGAIN SINCE YOUR AN IGNORANT LITTLE KID THAT I HOPE SOME DAY REALIZES THIS

People in Germany during hitler took power said just aboutt he SAME EXACT THING as you,
wanna know what happened? Thats what I thought idiot. People who dont protect there freedom deserve none at all.

With your logic you must think ALL politicians just wanna make life safer and cleaner, which is the opposite of what most politicians actually wanna do.
All im saying is be wary of what politicians and such say.

Its like you read only one sentence of my last paragraph, you did not even mention how your goverment could just turn this "justified censoring" into making it so that you dont see what the outside world is like.
And if you dont take that seriously then you need to see what past dictators have censored just so there people did not see any outside source.


Last edited by /F0473H1u1z/ on 1/11/2010, 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/11/2010, 6:53 pm

MariovSonic wrote:
/F0473H1u1z/ wrote:
its the internet, that would be impossible AND just plain stupid. Ratings are pointless, there just made for stupid people and you know it.

Not nessesarally impossible. Anti-virus protection services like Mcafee and Norton can leave ratings on search engines based on viruses, they can easily scan for key words and/or files related to certain content.

Ratings are not pointless. Do you want a bunch of 5 year-olds going to see "Halloween" or something of the sort? Some how I don't think watching slaughter would be good for children at such a young age.

/F0473H1u1z/ wrote:
First of all, there is something wrong with blocking even porn. There are people who have a right to watch that $#!^, to many people there is nothing wrong at all with porn. So blocking that is just imposing the goverments morals onto the ENTIRE country, which is wrong. The goverment should protect the people, porn is not a threat to anyone. Also why would you care if Porn and such isnt blocked, its not like you SEARCH for that stuff right? AND when they say they are gonna block "bad" stuff they mean they can block ANYTHING that they find "bad". "That news website that has a storie that makes Austraila look bad, oh we gotta block that so the people dont see what a $#!^ country they live in." Just like that.... Past and current tyranical countrys have done things just like that, Germany, North Korea, China, Soviet Union, Iran ECT.
And we have seen what hell holes those places are. Why do you think that many countrys have "freedom of the press" so that the goverment doesnt try to do things like this.^

One more thing, dont you realize that igonorant people such as yourself have said things just like you about there goverment, but they end up just losing all there freedom and are under a dictator?
It can happen quickly or slowly over time, that is why you must always safe guard your rights and freedoms.

I agree. People do/should have the right to choose to watch that kind of stuff. But I'd prefer to not have to browse the internet and suddenly have some gross picture I don't want to see pop up on the screen.

I can think of a few reasons porn can be considered "bad", but I still don't think the government shouldn't censor the internet. The internet is different from all other media because anyone can contribute, so censoring it would be taking away the rights of the people who posted said "questionable" content. Like I said, a simple "rating system" or even "parental controls" would suffice.

jimbster wrote:
They should only allow websites if you claim your ID or something

That's actually a pretty decent idea there. You can't get into an adult bar or club without an ID, so why should you be allowed on an adult website without one?

Porn and violence is not very harmful to minors, believe it or not, its true. Oh and random gross pictures popping up? That doesnt happen, saying something stupid like that just makes your cause of censoring things even more pointless since things just dont "pop up". Ratings are fine, but why does the internet need to be rated? Ratings are for stupid people, why should the goverment or some 3rd party tell you what is appropriate for you or your children? Lastly, THIS IS THE %&#^ing INTERNET WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. Hackers and such will bypass these pathetic measures so quickly.....
The internet is anarchy and it will always stay that way too.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/11/2010, 8:22 pm

/F0473H1u1z/ wrote:
j-manza wrote:
because its probably gonna block hentai and stuff and that isnt a big deal

First of all, there is something wrong with blocking even porn. There are people who have a right to watch that $#!^, to many people there is nothing wrong at all with porn. So blocking that is just imposing the goverments morals onto the ENTIRE country, which is wrong. The goverment should protect the people, porn is not a threat to anyone. Also why would you care if Porn and such isnt blocked, its not like you SEARCH for that stuff right? AND when they say they are gonna block "bad" stuff they mean they can block ANYTHING that they find "bad". "That news website that has a storie that makes Austraila look bad, oh we gotta block that so the people dont see what a $#!^ country they live in." Just like that.... Past and current tyranical countrys have done things just like that, Germany, North Korea, China, Soviet Union, Iran ECT.
And we have seen what hell holes those places are. Why do you think that many countrys have "freedom of the press" so that the goverment doesnt try to do things like this.^

One more thing, dont you realize that igonorant people such as yourself have said things just like you about there goverment, but they end up just losing all there freedom and are under a dictator?
It can happen quickly or slowly over time, that is why you must always safe guard your rights and freedoms.
i dont care what gets blocked as long as its not online games cuz thats all i need
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/11/2010, 8:23 pm

jimbster wrote:
Shnookis whats the big deal? Its not like the end of the world, Its just darn Internet
and its darn rude, I dont think anyone hardly watches it and its sick
They should do it, a 2 year old boy could just hear the word "tits", type it in and find rude stuff, its not nice
and plus if little kids see it what are they gonna say to there moms?
They should only allow websites if you claim your ID or something
jimbster has a point cuz if a 2 yr old saw tits then that wud be its first word
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/11/2010, 9:32 pm

j-manza wrote:
/F0473H1u1z/ wrote:
j-manza wrote:
because its probably gonna block hentai and stuff and that isnt a big deal

First of all, there is something wrong with blocking even porn. There are people who have a right to watch that $#!^, to many people there is nothing wrong at all with porn. So blocking that is just imposing the goverments morals onto the ENTIRE country, which is wrong. The goverment should protect the people, porn is not a threat to anyone. Also why would you care if Porn and such isnt blocked, its not like you SEARCH for that stuff right? AND when they say they are gonna block "bad" stuff they mean they can block ANYTHING that they find "bad". "That news website that has a storie that makes Austraila look bad, oh we gotta block that so the people dont see what a $#!^ country they live in." Just like that.... Past and current tyranical countrys have done things just like that, Germany, North Korea, China, Soviet Union, Iran ECT.
And we have seen what hell holes those places are. Why do you think that many countrys have "freedom of the press" so that the goverment doesnt try to do things like this.^

One more thing, dont you realize that igonorant people such as yourself have said things just like you about there goverment, but they end up just losing all there freedom and are under a dictator?
It can happen quickly or slowly over time, that is why you must always safe guard your rights and freedoms.
i dont care what gets blocked as long as its not online games cuz thats all i need

You just admitted that your an ignorant, stupid moron that does not care about anything. You are the reason why the world sucks and im not kidding...........
Good Job you are the reason so many people die and suffer

Ignorance is the only sin
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/12/2010, 1:11 pm

You call me ignorant when your acting like it now? lmao
Your just dumb, your going on about sins through the internet? internet isnt freedom stupid, its a online network source full of information, videos games and 86 billion websites
Blocking a few webs isnt gonna hurt anyone
its fair for people who dont like that stuff


Last edited by jimbster on 2/12/2010, 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/12/2010, 2:10 pm

/F0473H1u1z/ wrote:
j-manza wrote:
/F0473H1u1z/ wrote:
j-manza wrote:
because its probably gonna block hentai and stuff and that isnt a big deal

First of all, there is something wrong with blocking even porn. There are people who have a right to watch that $#!^, to many people there is nothing wrong at all with porn. So blocking that is just imposing the goverments morals onto the ENTIRE country, which is wrong. The goverment should protect the people, porn is not a threat to anyone. Also why would you care if Porn and such isnt blocked, its not like you SEARCH for that stuff right? AND when they say they are gonna block "bad" stuff they mean they can block ANYTHING that they find "bad". "That news website that has a storie that makes Austraila look bad, oh we gotta block that so the people dont see what a $#!^ country they live in." Just like that.... Past and current tyranical countrys have done things just like that, Germany, North Korea, China, Soviet Union, Iran ECT.
And we have seen what hell holes those places are. Why do you think that many countrys have "freedom of the press" so that the goverment doesnt try to do things like this.^

One more thing, dont you realize that igonorant people such as yourself have said things just like you about there goverment, but they end up just losing all there freedom and are under a dictator?
It can happen quickly or slowly over time, that is why you must always safe guard your rights and freedoms.
i dont care what gets blocked as long as its not online games cuz thats all i need

You just admitted that your an ignorant, stupid moron that does not care about anything. You are the reason why the world sucks and im not kidding...........
Good Job you are the reason so many people die and suffer

Ignorance is the only sin

Ignorance is the only sin, or what you want to be the only sin at this moment? That's what I thought. There's seven deadly sins idiot.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/12/2010, 2:13 pm

/F0473H1u1z/ wrote:
j-manza wrote:
/F0473H1u1z/ wrote:
j-manza wrote:
because its probably gonna block hentai and stuff and that isnt a big deal

First of all, there is something wrong with blocking even porn. There are people who have a right to watch that $#!^, to many people there is nothing wrong at all with porn. So blocking that is just imposing the goverments morals onto the ENTIRE country, which is wrong. The goverment should protect the people, porn is not a threat to anyone. Also why would you care if Porn and such isnt blocked, its not like you SEARCH for that stuff right? AND when they say they are gonna block "bad" stuff they mean they can block ANYTHING that they find "bad". "That news website that has a storie that makes Austraila look bad, oh we gotta block that so the people dont see what a $#!^ country they live in." Just like that.... Past and current tyranical countrys have done things just like that, Germany, North Korea, China, Soviet Union, Iran ECT.
And we have seen what hell holes those places are. Why do you think that many countrys have "freedom of the press" so that the goverment doesnt try to do things like this.^

One more thing, dont you realize that igonorant people such as yourself have said things just like you about there goverment, but they end up just losing all there freedom and are under a dictator?
It can happen quickly or slowly over time, that is why you must always safe guard your rights and freedoms.
i dont care what gets blocked as long as its not online games cuz thats all i need

You just admitted that your an ignorant, stupid moron that does not care about anything. You are the reason why the world sucks and im not kidding...........
Good Job you are the reason so many people die and suffer

Ignorance is the only sin
you just proved that your an ignorant moron that thinks internet is freedom. you are the reason the world sucks and im not kidding. good job ur the reason so many people got hacked
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/12/2010, 3:15 pm

Mmm'kay. Someone deleted my comment. <.<


In brief:
1. I'm not going to re-post it, because if someone's immature enough to delete a comment to avoid having to answer to it, then there's no point to arguing with them in the first place.
2. I don't care what anyone of you do on the internet, we all have our oppinions and we should respect that.
3. Most importantly, let's get back on topic.

When the next comic a'coming?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/12/2010, 6:41 pm

MariovSonic wrote:
Mmm'kay. Someone deleted my comment. <.<


In brief:
1. I'm not going to re-post it, because if someone's immature enough to delete a comment to avoid having to answer to it, then there's no point to arguing with them in the first place.
2. I don't care what anyone of you do on the internet, we all have our oppinions and we should respect that.
3. Most importantly, let's get back on topic.

When the next comic a'coming?

Do say your comment, because it was probaly Manza who deleted it since he is getting quite angry at how much more intelligent I am.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/12/2010, 6:45 pm

I laugh at you kids, I really do....... You cant even comprehend what im saying..... Im sick of saying the same thing over and over again and you cant argue with ignorant little kids so im not even gonna reply anymore. Atleast I know im intelligent enough to realize certain things. Maybe when you guys grow up you might see alot of these things. These issues really are serious ones that are very mature so im not surprised you cant even understand them, yet alone come up with a good statement against me.

mariovsonic was the only mature one who brought much to this conversation and what do you know, Manza deleted her comment!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/14/2010, 4:38 am

/F0473H1u1z/ wrote:
MariovSonic wrote:
Mmm'kay. Someone deleted my comment. <.<


In brief:
1. I'm not going to re-post it, because if someone's immature enough to delete a comment to avoid having to answer to it, then there's no point to arguing with them in the first place.
2. I don't care what anyone of you do on the internet, we all have our oppinions and we should respect that.
3. Most importantly, let's get back on topic.

When the next comic a'coming?

Do say your comment, because it was probaly Manza who deleted it since he is getting quite angry at how much more intelligent I am.
um i dont delete comments
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/14/2010, 4:40 am

[quote="j-manza"]
/F0473H1u1z/ wrote:
MariovSonic wrote:
Mmm'kay. Someone deleted my comment. <.<


In brief:
1. I'm not going to re-post it, because if someone's immature enough to delete a comment to avoid having to answer to it, then there's no point to arguing with them in the first place.
2. I don't care what anyone of you do on the internet, we all have our oppinions and we should respect that.
3. Most importantly, let's get back on topic.

When the next comic a'coming?

Do say your comment, because it was probaly Manza who deleted it since he is getting quite angry at how much more intelligent I am.
every post in this topic doesnt have a delete button on them for some reason which proves i cudnt have deleted that comment
Back to top Go down
username
Chaos Ultimatum
Chaos Ultimatum
avatar

Join date : 2009-11-22
Posts : 58
EXP : 9764
RXP : 10

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/15/2010, 1:04 pm

it doesnt have a delete button, because i made it like that for this section of the forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/15/2010, 2:34 pm

CAN WE ALL PLEASE GET BACK ON SUBJECT AND STOP TALKING ABOUT GAY SINS?!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/16/2010, 4:46 am

Dimentio The Jester wrote:
it doesnt have a delete button, because i made it like that for this section of the forum
thats proves i didnt delete the comments so shnookis was pwned
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/21/2010, 10:01 am

yeah
and susides, its friggin internet, theres already 1000 million sites anyway
and whoever watches hentai well....... f*** you
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/22/2010, 1:06 pm

I don't care who deleted it... maybe it was a glitch? Who cares, if you really do then let's create another topic for it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/22/2010, 4:24 pm

and susides, if shnookis is that intelligent then why does he offend my country?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   1/23/2010, 5:01 am

cuz you make your country looks bad by trying to make it look good but when ever you brag about Uk you make it seem worse then it is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   

Back to top Go down
 
SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNDER CONSTRUCTION :: Phail's Site :: The Mario & Sonic Series-
Jump to: